Welcome to "The Residences" situated in highly sought after Corlette Street, a stones throw from Welsh Blacks to pop in for your morning coffee. The property itself has just been built and designed to a very high standard. Freestanding and located at the rear for privacy, you will find the amazing property will be sure to impress with fully ducted air-con top to bottom and loads of natural light.
Inspections will be starting soon so please register your interest...
Upon entering, you will be greeted by a double height suspended stairwell with feature pendant lightiong all leading up to the three main bedrooms, two bathrooms and study area. Downstairs is all open plan living leading out to alfresco dining and private courtyard. The kitchen takes pride of place with smoky glass splash back and feature pendant, Bedroom four is also downstairs and has direct access to the rear courtyard, accompanied by bathroom number three, internal laundry and double garage with rear access.
Further features include:
- Open plan lounge, dining and kitchen, with modern black track light, easy care flooring and a/c
- Sleek and stylish kitchen with over-sized gas cook top and oven, black sink, dishwasher, large pantry and bench-space all topped off with smoky glass spalsh-back and feature pendant
- Bedroom four with built in wardrobe on lower level along with the third bathroom
- Internal laundry with quality laundry tub and linen press
- Remote double garage with internal and yard access
- Double height light filled suspended stairwell with feature pendant
- Study nook with in built desk
- Upstairs large additional linen press
- Over-sized master suite with private balcony and sleek ensuite and built in wardrobes
- Bedrooms two and three also are a great size and come with built in wardrobes
- Quality carpeting upstairs and further ducted air-con throughout both levels
- No pets due to strata thank you
To register for an inspection, please visit http://www.safehandspm.com.au/for-rent
Please note we accept 1form applications.
Safe Hands Property Management offer a property management service. If you’re considering leasing your property, are looking to buy or would like a free review of your current portfolio, please call our office on 49260 626 and ask to speak to one of our Investment Specialists.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide