SPOTLESS BRICK HOME IN TOP LOCATION ALSO HAS A LARGE SHED
Deal directly with the Exclusive listing Agent Vicki Hodges to ensure you receive accurate and up to date information on this outstanding property!
- Spotless brick home in a popular quiet Walkervale Street.
- 3 bedrooms, master bedroom has large built in wardrobe.
- Modern kitchen with upright electric stove and dishwasher.
- Separate front lounge room.
- Open plan spacious kitchen with a large dining area.
- Bedroom 2 has direct access to the main bathroom.
- The 3rd bedroom is located at the rear of the home and could easily be utilised as a very large bedroom or as a great rumpus room or as a 2nd living area/TV room.
- A handy 2nd bathroom located near the laundry with a separate shower and a separate toilet.
- There is also a large room off from the laundry with a tiled floor that could easily be used as an office or utility room.
- The main bathroom is tiled and has the shower over the bath, plus amvanity and a built-in linen cupboard.
- A spacious tiled laundry has ample room for your washing machine, clothes dryer, freezer or 2nd fridge.
- Enclosed bright and breezy alfresco dining area is at the rear of the property and is perfect for entertaining. .
- This property is air conditioned with ceiling fans, screens and external aluminium window louvers plus vinyl and tiled flooring throughout except for 2 bedrooms which has new carpet.
- Single detached remote controlled extra wide lock up garage with power and shelving.
- Good side access down both sides of the property and there is also a small garden shed.
- Fully fenced around the entire perimeter of the home.
- Situated in a quiet family friendly street within easy distance to Schools, shops and CBD.
- Public transport (bus stop) within walking distance.
- The property has been recently professionally painted inside.
- This home would suit a first home buyer, retiree or as an excellent investment property.
- Rent appraisal $280 - $290 per week in the current rental market.
- Owners are committed to selling and have priced their property accordingly.
- Should you require any further information or would like to arrange a private inspection of this exclusively listed property please give the Exclusive listing Agent Vicki Hodges a call today on 0407962669.
At A Glance:
- Bedrooms: 3
- Kitchen: Modern
- Dishwasher: Yes
- Bathrooms: 2
- Toilets: 1
- Study/Utility Room: Yes
- Side Access: Yes
- Separate Shed: Yes
- Air/Con: Yes
- Fully Fenced: Yes
- Land Size: 733m2
- Safety Switch: Yes
- Smoke Detectors: Yes
- Low Maintenance Lawns: Yes
- Council Rates: $1,650.00 (approx) per half year.
median house price300000
median house rent285
suburb rental yield4.9%
Source: Suburb Flyover Report Series, APM Pricefinder. PRD does not give any warranty in relation to the accuracy of the information contained in this report. If you intend to rely upon the information contained herein, you must take note that the Information, figures and projections have been provided by various sources and have not been verified by us. We have no belief one way or the other in relation to the accuracy of such information, figures and projections. PRD will not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from any statement, figure, calculation or any other information that you rely upon that is contained in the material. Prepared by PRD Research © All medians and volumes are calculated by PRD Research. Use with written permission only. All other responsibilities disclaimed.