HOW'S THE SERENITY
PRDnationwide Panania are proud to present for first time in its history, a gorgeous home in a blue ribbon locale with a clean canvas ready to be improved upon or start anew. With memories ready to be made, realise the peace and tranquility of this space that will be the foundations for your families future.
- Peaceful cul-de-sac setting on generous 613m2 block
- Split level home with formal lounge and dining areas
- 4 bedrooms or ideal 3 + home office
- Modern ensuite to main bedroom with built-ins & balcony
- Gorgeous vaulted ceilings throughout
- Large, covered alfresco area
- Oversized lock up garage
- Lifetime views of the Georges River National Park
- In zone for Picnic Point Primary & High Schools
With forever views of the serene Georges River National park, in-zone for both prestigious Picnic Point Primary and High Schools along with exclusive cul-de-sac Picnic Point location, don't sit on your hands for this one make your dream a realty.
Sell Smarter! ...Ask a Local
- Exclusively listed by PRDnationwide Real Estate Panania -
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide