This brand new 3-bedroom townhouse is the best one positioned in the beautiful "2602" Development (far away from the main road) in the heart of buzzing Dickson. Perfect for young families or downsizers looking for both convenience and quality taste of living.
The open kitchen is equipped with premium German brand "AEG" stainless steel appliances, stone bench top and ample space for storage.
All the bathrooms feature floor-to-ceiling tiles, suspended vanities and Modern design tapware.
High quality engineered timber floor throughout the living area and premium carpet from stairs to each bedroom.
Double master room upstairs and easy-to-maintain private back yard that is perfect for children, entertaining and pet friendly.
• High standard double-glaze windows through out
• High quality engineered timber floor and premium carpet
• Premium German AEG Appliances
• Secured underground parking
• Easy to maintain private backyard
• 40mm stone benchtops
• Ducted reverse cycle heating & cooling
• In close proximity to Dickson shops, Braddon shops & restaurants, bus stops, schools and Dickson Oval
• 116 m2 yard
Property Details (all approx.)
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide