Located in the heart of Tweed Heads is this tastefully renovated apartment in the much sought after Greenbank precinct. Conveniently positioned on the ground floor, leave the car as it is only a short flat walk to Tweed Mall Shopping Centre, Jack Evans boat harbour, Tweed Hospital, your choice of clubs and picturesque riverfront walkways. This two-bedroom apartment presents great buying for astute investors, down-sizers or home occupants seeking an idyllic lifestyle.
Features of the apartment include:
• Two bedrooms with built-in mirrored robes
• Spacious living/dining area over 25sqm
• The kitchen is of generous proportion with Westinghouse ceramic cook-top and oven, soft close drawers, microwave cavity and plenty of bench space
• New bathroom with free standing bath, shower recess and separate W/C
• Outdoor verandah
• Separate laundry with built in bench and overhead storage cupboards
• Single remote garage with storage shelves
• Quality fixtures and fittings throughout including porcelain tiles, plantation shutters, crimsafe windows and doors, concealed wiring for wall mount TV and mood lighting
Freshly painted with a neutral palette to compliment your furnishings, this impressive unit offers style and space. In a prime location, it is only five minutes to Gold Coast International Airport and your choice of stunning beaches. Sound capital growth is assured in this highly sought-after area.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide