Centrally located near Tweed Heads CBD and opposite Recreation Street Reserve parklands is this immaculate two-bedroom duplex. Tucked away at the rear of the block, the property is perfectly positioned to enjoy low maintenance living with privacy ensured.
Features of the property include:
• Two bedrooms with built-in robes including the master with ensuite and sliding doors opening to covered patio
• Servicing bedroom two, the main bathroom has a bath, shower recess and separate W/C
• Generous open plan living with light-filled north facing aspect
• Well equipped kitchen with ceramic cook top, Bosch dishwasher and ample bench space
• Over-sized single garage with auto door, laundry and internal access
• A/C units in living area and master with fans throughout
• Crimsafe windows and doors
• Private fully fenced yard with garden bed, drying area, large garden shed and side double gate access for extra parking or storing the boat
In an ideal location leave the car as you are only minutes walking distance to Tweed Bowls Club, Tweed Mall Shopping Centre, restaurants and cafes. It is also only a five-minute drive to Gold Coast International Airport, your choice of beaches, Southern Cross University and the M1. This hidden gem ticks all the boxes for those seeking privacy, position and an easy-care lifestyle.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide