Nestled upon a 2+ hectare tranquil allotment, sits this picture-perfect 31 square family residence built with all the mod cons to compliment the most technically oriented purchaser or anyone who enjoys seamless living.
The property is positioned to take in the absolutely stunning outlook this area is famous for, from the local rolling hills and meandering valley to the iconic Derwent River.
A flexible floor plan allows for a combination of living requirements, with semi self-contained living options being the most apparent.
Finished to the absolute highest standard including Bosch European kitchen appliances, the Clipsal C-bus system, captivating outlook, through to the winter creek fed dam, and massive workshed/garage, this property really ticks all the boxes.
Having just been recently completed, all that is required is to simply move in. It promises to blend in with nearly any buyer profile, leaving no details left to take care of.
Extra features include:
- Fully built-in Cocktail bar, sink with H&C Mixer.
- Electric Gate - powder-coated black Aluminium with videophone and pin code access. Intercom/video touch screen inside main house front door.
- Fully fenced dog proof boundary. Fence surrounding house constructed using wallaby wire.
- 15x7.5m Main shed with toilet, Shower, Laundry trough, IXL Tastic heat lamps, Fan & light, kitchen area.
- 6x3m shed beside dam with concrete floor.
- 315L Solar hot water system with 2 roof-mounted panels.
- 3 skylights - above the stairwell, in study hallway & WIR
- Automatic rainwater harvesting system with high volume transfer pump and U-Tube system into tanks underground ensures a high level of independence whilst council water is available if necessary. (Water storage 20,000 Gallon / 76,000L capacity).
- Integrated speaker cabling downstairs
- Fully cabled and integrated sound system with in-ceiling speaker system, controlled via RTI app. The system includes Yamaha home theatre Amplifier, Oppo Blu-Ray player, Topfield HDD recorder, Apple TV & Sonos Connect Amp, as well as Sonos stereo system throughout.
- Winter creek - feeds into Dam for additional irrigation water if required.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide