Nestled at the end of a family friendly street, in the ever growing suburb of Thornton, sits this renovated five bedroom, one bathroom, family home possessing everything you could ever want plus so much! Glenroy Street, Thornton is centrally located and all within minutes to both private/public schools, local parks/playgrounds, transport, the recently expanded Stockland Greenhills Shopping Centre, the New Maitland Hospital Site & a thirty minute drive to Newcastle CBD, you don't want to miss your opportunity to call 33 Glenroy your new home!!
Extra features of this delightful family home include:
- Striking street appeal with established/manicured lawns & gardens
- Spacious open plan living, dining & kitchen area bathed in natural light
- Modern kitchen with ample storage/bench space, breakfast bar, electric cooking & dishwasher
- Brand new main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, shower & two toilets
- Large master bedroom at the front of the floor plan with large built in wardrobe
- Three great sized remaining bedrooms all with built in wardrobes & carpeted floors
- Fifth bedroom with built in study area & built in wardrobe
- All five bedrooms are fitted with built in wardrobes
- Floating timber floors, a light crisp colour palette & venetian blinds
- Zoned ducted air conditioning throughout the home for both heating & cooling
- Huge 7m x 7m shed with enough room for two large cars & plenty of storage
- 3m x 3m garden shed in the back yard plus established aviary & veggie patch
- Fully fenced yard with side access to the backyard for the boat or trailer
Don't miss your opportunity to view this stunning family home today, call the team for your inspection today!
Whilst all care has been taken preparing this advertisement and the information contained herein has been obtained from sources, we believe to be reliable, PRDnationwide Hunter Valley does not warrant, represent or guarantee the accuracy, adequacy, or completeness of the information. PRDnationwide Hunter Valley accepts no liability for any loss or damage (whether caused by negligence or not) resulting from reliance on this information, and potential purchasers should make their own investigations before purchasing.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide