HUGE DOUBLE BRICK HOME IN ZONE FOR PICNIC POINT
Contemporary, modern and low maintenance this gorgeous home is positioned on the high side of the street with a northern perspective taking advantage of the natural sunlight. This HUGE home of double brick construction is perfect for both young families looking to upgrade or those looking to "downsize" but not downsize on living space. All this set in a blue ribbon cul-de-sac location.
- Full brick 3 bedroom duplex on over 312sqm approx.
- Modern kitchen complete with luxurious SMEG appliances, Caesar stone bench tops and glass splash back.
- Downstairs is tiled throughout and opens onto a lovely alfresco area.
- Caesar stone staircase
- Three double sized bedrooms complete with built-in-robes
- Master bedroom complete with ensuite plus private balcony with district and city views (including centre point tower which will be perfect for new years eve).
- Internal access from double garage, intercom, security alarm, ducted air-conditioning plus in-ground water tank.
- Stroll to the Georges River National Park and Kennedy street shops complete with restaurants, hairdressers and chemist
- In-zone for Picnic Point Primary School
Craftsmanship such as this is rarely seen and will be a must see on any buyers list.
Auction 12:30pm on-site, Saturday 21st December 2019 (unless sold prior)
Exclusively listed by PRDnationwide Panania
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide