Contemporary, modern and low maintenance this gorgeous example of a duplex is positioned on the high side of the street with a northern perspective taking advantage of natural sunlight. The home is double brick construction and the perfect start for any young families or investors looking to get a foot hold in the blue ribbon location that is Burns Road, Picnic Point.
- Three bedroom duplex on over 300sqm approx.
- Modern kitchen complete with luxurious smeg appliances, caesar stone bench tops and glass splash back
- Downstairs is tiled throughout and opens onto a lovely alfresco area
- Caesar stone staircase
- Three double sized bedrooms complete with built-in-robes
- Master bedroom complete with ensuite plus private balcony with district and city views (including centre point tower which will be perfect for new years eve)
- Internal access from garage, intercom, security alarm, ducted air-conditioning plus in-ground water tank.
- Stroll to the Georges River National Park and Kennedy street shops complete with restaurants, hairdressers and chemist
- In-zone for Picnic Point Primary School
Craftsmanship such as this is rarely seen among its contemporaries and will be a must see on any buyers list.
Exclusively listed by PRDnationwide Panania
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide