Set in one of the most sought after streets in the McRaes Estate, this north east facing single level full brick family home has been held for 16 years, it presents lots features to families whom are looking a place call home permanently and ready to move into. Ticking all the boxes, this light filled property offers its new owner a comfortable family home. Sunny veranda with peaceful street view and relaxing, child friendly level block with convenience location to school, park and all amenities.
* Three over-sized bedrooms with light filled and all with built-in robes
* Combined lounge and dining room plus separate study room
* Modern gas cooking kitchen with sky window, storage & dishwasher
* Polished timer floor, high ceilings and Venetian blinds throughout
* Full renovated quality master and en-suite bathrooms plus one toilet outside
* Undercover pergola for entertainment or BBQ areas
* Level & sunny child friendly front and rear yard.
* Reverse cycle air conditioning, solar water heating system with gas booster
* Large lock-up garage plus ample of parking spaces
* Future potential to capitalize to building a granny flat (S.T.C.A)
Disclaimer: The information presented has been furnished from sources we deem to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not accept any responsibility to any person and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely on their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide