Calling all car enthusiasts, Tradies , Electricians, Plumbers, Mechanics, Truckies, Earth moving businesses and other businesses who wish to work from home. Come and check out this great value property loaded with so many extras.
Living and operating from here you will enjoy the peace and quiet of country living yet you are only a few minutes drive from the Ipswich CBD and surrounding suburbs for business plus over the hill is the Warrego highway for easy travel to Brisbane, Gold Coast and Toowoomba.
The Massive 25mx10m colorbond shed has 3 phase power, includes a 3 ton vehicle hoist plus loads of shelving. There is also a 10mx9m carport large enough for a couple of caravans or cars. For your daily drive there is two car accommodation with internal access to the home.
This property has Town water, 3 huge rain water tanks totally a capacity of 97,000 litres, an underground lawn sprinkling system, and is well fenced.
Now the home is a magnificent calibre and size measuring 317m2 (34 squares in the old measure) plus a 29m2 rear outdoor entertainment area. Only quality fittings have been used in this home.
- Quality drapes and pelmets with matching bedspreads
- Crime safe security screens
- Ducted Air Conditioning (Daiken Inverter 6 zones)
- Alarm system to house and shed
- LED Lighting throughout
- Airy Open Plan with high ceilings
- 2 massive living rooms
- Deluxe kitchen with Granite bench tops and Stainless Steel appliances
- 4 large bedrooms
- Master Suite with extensive walk through robes to a spacious ensuite
- Gleaming ceramic tiled floors throughout the informal rooms and walkways
- Bonus games rooms adjoining the double garage
- 3 phase power
- 5 kW Solar Power (24 Panels)
- Solar Hot Water system with power backup
- Super fast Fixed Wireless NBN
An opportunity also exists to purchase an adjoining 7,346m2 vacant block on a separate title if you have a family member who wants to live nearby.
An Acreage property with all these extras already done for you is not easy to find so close to Ipswich City amenities. So call me now and I will show you and your family your new home.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide