Charming character filled seaside cottage. Enjoy endless summer's complete with views across spectacular boat-filled bay. Positioned perfectly looking out over beautiful Sugar Bay and beyond with private direct access to the water.
* Open plan living flowing out onto covered entertaining deck boasting spectacular water views
* 2 bedrooms
* floorboards throughout for easy living
* main bedroom with walk-in wardrobe
* 2nd shower in laundry which has external access
* Covered front and rear verandas
* A secure place for your boat, van, and room to store your other toys.
* 3.5 x 5.7 Boat shed located near the waterfront
* Sit back relax and enjoy the uninterrupted captivating views across Sugar bay from your the front fully covered entertaining veranda on the front of the property
We have obtained all information provided here from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations and satisfy themselves of all aspects of such information including without limitation, any income, rentals, dimensions, areas, zoning and permits. Any figures and information contained in this advertisement are approximate and a guide only and should not be relied upon for financial purposes or taken as advice of any nature. Individuals, Self-Managed Super Funds, companies, anyone or entity, should make their own inquires and seek their own advice and rely only upon those inquiries and advice. PRDnationwide do not guarantee the accuracy of the information above and are not financial advisers or accountants and do not provide any of the above information as advice of any nature.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide