SCENIC AND SERENE
Situated within one of Oatley's most private and tightly held waterfront cul-de sac's, this beautiful double brick home is the perfect family haven intelligently designed to showcase spectacular views of the beautiful George's River
Comprised of four generous bedrooms, in addition to a versatile study/potential 5th bedroom, the master bedroom features fully tiled ensuite bathroom, balcony and a spacious terrace commanding water vistas. Offering an abundance of space and a functional floorplan this truly is the perfect home for growing families.
Designed for relaxed living and luxurious entertaining, with formal dining and vast open plan kitchen/informal dining flows seamlessly to an expansive terrace providing the perfect vantage point to enjoy picture-perfect views. Offering an exceptional variety of activities for the fans of the outdoors, play a match of tennis on the half court, for the boating enthusiast take advantage of the boat shed and ramp or enjoy the level lawn ideal for children, a rare offering amongst waterfronts.
Perfectly positioned just a stone's throw from Oatley's popular amenities this home flawlessly comprises convenience with tranquility to create an effortless and enviable lifestyle, simply move in and enjoy.
* Four spacious bedrooms main with fully tiled ensuite and two balconies
* Contemporary fully-tiled main bathroom with separate shower/bath
* Study/potential fifth bedroom adjoining entertainer's balcony
* Open plan kitchen/informal dining flowing to expansive terrace with waterviews
* Half tennis court, boat shed, boat ramp and level lawn
* Formal dining and living adjoined by beautiful French doors
* Internal laundry and lock-up garage
* Double brick construction, floating floorboards and ducted air-conditioning
* Minutes to Oatley shops, transport, parks, schools, restaurants
Please see link to virtual inspection below;
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide