Uninterrupted breathtaking views of Bundaberg City, Coastline & Hinterland!
8 Finemore Crescent, Qunaba features:
- This is a 2185 sqm sloping block just waiting for that designer home to be built on this prime piece of real estate.
- Elevated position with incredible 180 degree views of our amazing & beautiful region. You wont need to drive to the Hummock to watch the City Lights at night, or admire the patchwork landscape of our farming community. It will belong to you to enjoy.
- The blocks' South Westerly aspect catches all of the coastal breezes.
- This block is cleared and lawned, with established trees bordering the boundary lines.
This half acre is positioned on The Hummock - just 5 minutes to the Coast and beachside Bargara, and 10 minutes to Bundaberg CBD and all amenities.
And offers a lifestyle second to none! With outstanding views on a large block in a quiet leafy neighbourhood surrounded by other beautiful homes and greenspaces.
OPTION: To also purchase the block next door (Land size: 2,001 m2) This addition would give you OVER AN ACRE on The HUMMOCK. What an opportunity to be able to build something truly special and still have space in such an incredible location.
- Land size: 2,185 m2
- Over 33 metre of street frontage
- Town water
- Underground Power
- Underground Phone
- Elevation 83m
Please call, text or email us to arrange a private viewing of this property. Our agents have taken extra precautions and steps to ensure the safety and health of both you as the buyer and the owner and or tenant as per the directive of the QLD government.
Open Homes are currently being suspended due to the current health and safety concerns around the CoronaVirus.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide