Dual Living home with a beautiful bushland setting!
Privately set in a quiet elevated street with a tranquil leafy outlook, this versatile home is ideal for an extended family or can be utilised for a second income with dual living facilities on the lower level. Featuring spacious light-filled interiors with neutral tones, this immaculately presented family home is nestled on a 835m2 block and is conveniently located in an exclusive enclave.
- Large living and study area with a free flowing open plan design and original timber flooring throughout
- Entertainer's timber deck with a peaceful leafy aspect and a seamless indoor/outdoor flow
- Generous master bedroom enjoys an ensuite and large walk through robe, whilst the remaining 3 bedrooms upstairs offer built in wardrobes and are serviced by a bathroom and separate toilet
- Fifth bedroom, large living area kitchenette and bathroom downstairs. Ideal for an extended family, or possibly rent out for as a second income.
Only a minutes drive to Seagulls Club, with bars, restaurants and gym and three minutes to the M1, Tweed River Parks and Boat Ramps, five minutes to Coolangatta Airport and Southern Cross University this is the ideal position for the busy family
- Stylish well-appointed as new kitchen with stainless steel appliances, gas cook top and plenty of cupboard and bench space flows out onto a second deck with a leafy outlook.
- 6.48KW Solar system, with 24 Panels and a premier ABB Inverter.
- Air conditioning and ceiling fans
- Extra Large garage with a huge storage area
- Low maintenance 835m2 block with plenty of room for a caravan or boat
- Fully fenced secure property
- Located in a quiet street in a sought after pocket of Tweed Heads West
- Conveniently located a short drive to world famous beaches, restaurants, and the Gold Coast Airport
An inspection will impress!!
To arrange an inspection or for further information please contact Donna on 0412 365 869
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide