MOTIVATED SELLERS HAVE DROPPED THE PRICE TO $249K
OFFERS WANTED THIS WEEKEND - NO REASONABLE OFFER WILL BE REFUSED!!!!!
Situated at the end of a no through road is this highset brick family home. Featuring :
• Large 1400 square metre block with big shade trees and gardens may be subdividable subject to council approval [ interested parties should make their own enquiries]
• 3 bedrooms, large main with own private balcony, air conditioned and walk in robe
• Second bedroom has built in robe
• Spacious air conditioned lounge opening onto front verandah
• Side verandah runs the full length of the house
• Good sized rear deck off dining area and practical kitchen
• Polished timber floors
• Combined shower and bathroom with bath
• Separate toilet
• Single lock up garage with large workshop/storage area and laundry
• On the high side of the street this property has views overlooking Tenthill Creek and farmlands so cannot be built out.
Inspection available anytime Contact Graham Squire 0427511566
We are still conducting property inspections for prospective tenants and buyers, subject to the current Queensland Health guidelines.
Our commitment to client service will remain unchanged. Our people remain accessible and ready to assist you despite any challenges that the COVID-19 pandemic presents.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide