Nestled in the heart of the ever popular location of Somerset Park, Thornton, sitting across from acres of parklands stands this instantly appealing split level, four bedroom, two bathroom family home, that possesses everything the modern day home owner is looking for plus so much more! Located in a family friendly street plus surrounded by other quality homes and located just minutes to local shops, transport, both private/public schools, the recently refurbished Stockland Greenhills Shopping Centre, the NEW Maitland hospital site and only a short thirty minute drive to Newcastle CBD, you don't want to miss your opportunity to call 15 Rothbury Terrace your new home!
Features of this perfect sized family home include:
- Two story Bellevale designed home, built in 2006 with striking street appeal
- Oversized family lounge room at the front of the home bathed in natural light
- Spacious open plan living, dining & kitchen area complemented with views of the backyard
- Modern kitchen with breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances, gas cooking & a dishwasher
- King size master bedroom with own private balcony, ensuite & huge walk in robe
- Three great sized remaining bedrooms all with built in robes & ceiling fans
- Neat & tidy main bathroom with both a shower & bathtub
- Zoned ducted air conditioning for both heating & cooling plus gas bayonets throughout
- Ample storage throughout the home with two linen closets & under stair storage
- Large sunlit windows, a light crisp color palette, hybrid floating floors throughout
- Glass sliding doors open to undercover alfresco area perfect for entertaining
- Fully fenced backyard with ample grass for the kids & pets to play
- Double lock up garage with internal access to the home plus garden shed in the backyard
- Manicured plus established lawns & gardens complete the home
Don't miss your opportunity to view this feel good family home today, call the team for your inspection today!
Whilst all care has been taken preparing this advertisement and the information contained herein has been obtained from sources, we believe to be reliable, PRDnationwide Hunter Valley does not warrant, represent or guarantee the accuracy, adequacy, or completeness of the information. PRDnationwide Hunter Valley accepts no liability for any loss or damage (whether caused by negligence or not) resulting from reliance on this information, and potential purchasers should make their own investigations before purchasing.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide