AFFORDABLE HOME FOR BOTH LIVE IN AND INVEST
Surprisingly quiet sunny and spacious single level full brick home, set well back from the road, behind established trees. It is situated on a level 930 sqm block with wide frontage of 21.64m for the advantage of its sought-after circular driveway. Short 500m walk to Gordon West Public School, bus at door to Gordon Station & Macquarie Centre. Close to PLC & Macquarie University.
* 5 bedrooms plus study, 3 bathrooms (2 ensuites). Security alarm
* Timber floors throughout and a generous sized living room which flows out to a big front verandah
*Modern kitchen with its black granite benchtops, Tasmanian oak cupboards, gas cooking, stainless steel appliances and dishwasher opens to dining area
* The 5th bedroom, study, another living area with kitchenette & ensuite, can be self-contained in-law/student accommodation or granny flat with separate entry
* Oversized single carport with three additional off road spaces
* Large under house storage room with work bench
* Level backyard with lawn area
Disclaimer: The information presented has been furnished from sources we deem to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not accept any responsibility to any person and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely on their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide