* Located within Kingscliff's CBD at the start of the Kingscliff Hill this 3 bedroom mid floor apartment is in a small boutique complex of 5 apartments and a hair salon.
* Only 6 properties back from the patrolled beach you currently enjoy glimpses of the ocean which won't remain forever but are enjoyed whilst they are currently available.
* The wide entry leads into the generous open plan living space with split system air con that opens onto a full-length balcony.
* The balcony is positioned to collect the morning sun and will be protected from the hot sun in the afternoon.
* The kitchen offers plenty of bench space, wall oven, electric cooktop, dishwasher and pantry.
* The master bedroom features ensuite, walk in robe and access to the balcony.
* The second & third bedrooms both offer built in robes.
* Ceiling fans are in the living area, main & second bedrooms.
* The main bathroom features a shower, corner spa bath & separate toilet.
* On title is a total area of 190m² & consists of 132m² internally, 23m² balcony and 35m² car parking.
* The basement parking consists of a single lock up garage and open parking space.
* This boutique complex is located only 2 properties from the closest Cafe and within walking distance to the supermarket.
* The strata levies are $94 per week & include water, the council rates are $50 per week.
* Call now to arrange your viewing!
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide