Sold for $183,000
BEAUTIFUL PIECE OF HISTORY IN SVENSSON HEIGHTS
This long-established home, positioned in popular Svensson Heights has been well kept and is now ready to change hands for the first time!
Secure a beautiful piece of history, reap the benefits of a well-cared for home and enjoy as is or rejuvenate with your own personal touch.
Here is what this home has to offer:
- Unique stair entrance way - left to the living room and right to a closed in porch/craft room
- Beautiful feature ceilings throughout majority of the house
- Central living space with dual ceiling fans
- Large main bedroom with window seat and ceiling fan
- 2nd bedroom still generous in size along with a sleep out or 3rd bedroom
- Main bathroom with walk-in shower, vanity and toilet while second toilet and shower adjoins the downstairs laundry
- Bountiful kitchen space and separate dining
- Large undercover outdoor area to the rear can be utilised as a carport still with plenty more room to offer
- Fully fenced 809m2 block with left and right-side access
- Double bay shed with lean to
Call, text, or email Ainsley Driver Team today to arrange a private viewing of this property.
About svensson heights
median house price322500
Source: Suburb Flyover Report Series, APM Pricefinder. PRD does not give any warranty in relation to the accuracy of the information contained in this report. If you intend to rely upon the information contained herein, you must take note that the Information, figures and projections have been provided by various sources and have not been verified by us. We have no belief one way or the other in relation to the accuracy of such information, figures and projections. PRD will not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from any statement, figure, calculation or any other information that you rely upon that is contained in the material. Prepared by PRD Research © All medians and volumes are calculated by PRD Research. Use with written permission only. All other responsibilities disclaimed.