APPROVED APPLICATION PENDING SIGN UP
- This ground level rendered unit (in a duplex) is only a street away from the beautiful Innes Park Beach
- The home features 3 bedrooms and study with built-in to two bedrooms
- The tiled kitchen includes timber wall and floor cupboards, dishwasher and upright electric stove/oven unit
- Bathroom comprises shower, vanity and a separate toilet
- Carpeted flooring, insect screens and ceiling fans are throughout lounge and bedrooms
- Undercover entertainment area leading out onto the fully fenced back yard
- Single carport and double lock-up garage.
VIEWINGS ARRANGED SUBJECT TO PRE-APPROVAL STATUS ONLY
As you can appreciate our office wishes to avoid the potential spread of germs. To ensure our current and prospective tenants safety - we ask that you please view all photos online and conduct a drive by to ascertain if the house suits your requirements. Once this has been done we invite you to submit an application form - subject to pre-approval and viewing of the property. Applications will then be taken to the landlord to approve a shortlist that we will then arrange to take through the property.
About innes park
median house price565000
median house rent350
suburb rental yield3.2%
Source: Suburb Flyover Report Series, APM Pricefinder. PRD does not give any warranty in relation to the accuracy of the information contained in this report. If you intend to rely upon the information contained herein, you must take note that the Information, figures and projections have been provided by various sources and have not been verified by us. We have no belief one way or the other in relation to the accuracy of such information, figures and projections. PRD will not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from any statement, figure, calculation or any other information that you rely upon that is contained in the material. Prepared by PRD Research © All medians and volumes are calculated by PRD Research. Use with written permission only. All other responsibilities disclaimed.