Ideally located close to all amenities, including local schools, parks/playgrounds, transport, the M1 Hunter Expressway and only a short drive 17 minute drive to the recently expanded Stockland Greenhills.
- This immaculately presented, bright and spacious family home is ready to move in.
- Situated at the end of a family friendly cul-de-sac on a landscaped block of 1058m2.
- Set on manicured, landscaped hedges, gardens beds & lawns.
- A spacious open plan, light filled kitchen with modern appliances and an abundance of cupboard space.
- A laundry designed to accommodate a family.
- Boasting a large master bedroom with ceiling fan, a double walk-in robe & spacious ensuite bathroom.
- Remaining 3 bedrooms all with ceiling fans & built in robes.
- Formal entry hallway leading to a large formal lounge & dining room.
- 1 x split system air conditioning unit in the family area.
- Double garage with remote and ample storage space.
- Wide side access.
- Sorry no pets.
Whilst all care has been taken preparing this advertisement and the information contained herein has been obtained from sources, we believe to be reliable, PRDnationwide Hunter Valley does not warrant, represent or guarantee the accuracy, adequacy, or completeness of the information. PRDnationwide Hunter Valley accepts no liability for any loss or damage (whether caused by negligence or not) resulting from reliance on this information, and potential clients should make their own investigations.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide