Situated in a quiet and secluded position only a few minutes by foot from the beach, in the sought after Dodges Ferry-Carlton Beach community, this stunning lifestyle property is guaranteed to impress.
Picturesque water views, beautiful mature gardens brimming with colour, and the large level elevated block are just a few of the highlights.
As you enter the property, you are welcomed with a spacious living and dining area showcasing high ceilings with LED downlights, and large windows with the pristine water views letting in the warmth from the sun. There is a woodfire heater and reverse cycle air conditioner to help keep you cosy all year round. The warmth is cycled through the property by the ducted system located through the ceiling, and the solar panels that cover the roof make this one of the most energy-efficient we've seen.
The home also boasts a modern galley kitchen with quality appliances, stone benchtops and ample cupboard space. The floor plan is smart and flexible, featuring a 4th bedroom or second living area with its own bathroom, as well as 3 additional generous bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes. There is also a sunroom or 3rd living zone, a large family bathroom with jet spa bath, and separate laundry room.
Stepping outside is a delight, large sliding doors lead out to an undercover timber deck with an outdoor jacuzzi overlooking the water, and a private paved courtyard accessible from the master bedroom. There is also raised garden beds ready to grow your own vegetables and a double garage with workshop plus space for 6 additional vehicles.
- Solid rendered block home on large 1568m2 block
- Just a short stroll to the beaches and shops
- North faced and bathed in all day sun
- Spacious open plan living
- Woodfire and reverse cycle heating
- Flexible floor plan with up to 4 bedrooms
- Large main bathroom with spa bath
- Undercover entertaining area with Jacuzzi
- 50m2 double garage with workshop
- Fruit trees, raised garden beds, green house and chicken shed
- Nbn connected
- Circular raised-aggregate contrete driveway with two access gateways
- Rear boundary adjoins a private reserve
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide