For the first time ever, this rare and unique blue ribbon parcel of land is being offered to the market with endless potential, whether you're a young family, established family, investor or developer this is truly a home that will be on the top of everyone's shopping list.
- Beautifully maintained 4 bedroom brick home
- Two massive living spaces for both informal and formal settings
- Built-in robes for three bedrooms
- Sparkling in-ground pool
- Updated kitchen
- Neat and tidy bathroom
- Attached single car garage
- Detached double car garage - perfect storage for cars, toys or even a workshop to work from home
- Large alfresco area
- Rear access to property
- Located in a quiet cul-de-sac street
- Impressive 910.5m2 and 18m frontage (approx), possible duplex site (S.T.C.A)
- Less than 100m walk to Panania Diggers Club and Kelso Reserve
- Moments to the Georges River
- Minutes from Panania and East Hills Shopping villages complete with public transport
Opportunities such as these are few and far between, in an unmatched location with the potential for something special don't delay, come and inspect the home to truly appreciate the scope of what can be done.
Sell Smarter...Ask a Local
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide