Woah! So often we speak about potential and opportunity, but those words have found their true meaning with this property! Sitting close to water in the ever desirable North Haven, this home has unrivalled potential at an intriguing price. Sitting only a couple of hundred meters away from water, you can already begin to picture how your new lifestyle will look. So bring the cheque book, we can see this one falling under the hammer at AUCTION!
* Neat two bedroom cottage that remains very comfortable throughout.
* Situated on a roomy 594sqm block of land in the most convenient of locations.
* Opportunity to renovate what's there or build your own dream home on the site.
* Less than 150m to boat ramp access in the area's stunning waterways and the picturesque riverside walk.
* Just 800m to North Haven's CBD and the incredibly delicious Sandbar Cafe.
* Only 2.9km to North Haven Beach or 1.7km to the heart of Laurieton.
* Long term tenant in place who would love to stay on if investor purchase
* Auction to commence on-site at 10:30am on Saturday, 10 October 2020.
* Please note: Owner reserves the right to accept bids prior to the Auction.
* Please note: to protect tenant privacy, furniture has been digitally altered.
* FRIENDLY AUCTION PRICE GUIDE: $380,000 - $410,000
We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee it's accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide