In a world of its own, this stunning residence is undoubtedly one of Picnic Point's best kept secrets. Hidden behind a discrete facade and set well back from the road, this unique and freestanding townhouse boasts an unexpected wealth of outdoor living space, while offering lifetime views over the Georges River National Park.
- Huge sunny living area with unique National park views
- Brand new, contemporary style kitchen with ample storage
- 4 double size bedrooms + built-in robes
- 2 fully tiled bathrooms including ensuite to main
- Inviting interiors extend to 2 sunlit balconies
- Air conditioning, electric shutters & your very own greenhouse
- Ample parking with large, double car tandem garaging
Capturing intimate views while boasting magical qualities, this quality property is a very rare and desirable offering and well worth inspecting.
Sell Smarter ...ask a Local
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide