Sold for $289,000
LARGE 4 BEDROOM BRICK HOME IN A QUIET CUL-DE-SAC JUST MINUTES FROM BUNDABERG CBD.
Deal directly with the Exclusive listing agent Vicki Hodges to ensure you receive accurate and up to date information on this outstanding property!
• Family size home located in a quiet cul-de-sac just minutes from the Bundaberg CBD.
• 26 Solar roof panels will ensure your electricity costs are kept to a minimum.
• Double storey brick and tile home with an abundance of space for the growing family.
• Featuring 4 spacious bedrooms all with ceiling fans and 2 with built-in robes.
• Open plan kitchen and dining area with lots of storage and bench space along with a built-in pantry, space for your large fridge/freezer, an upright electric stove with ceramic cooktop and a dishwasher.
• Large open plan lounge room will accommodate a large lounge suite.
• Front sunroom or office with a wall of east facing windows ensuring you'll enjoy a beautiful breeze on those hot summer days and lots of natural light.
• Older style bathroom with separate shower and full size bath plus a large vanity and a separate toilet.
• A silky oak internal staircase has a safety gate at the top of the stairs.
• Polished timber floors through out the majority of the top floor.
• Massive carpeted rumpus room is perfect as a 2nd living area.
• Large laundry area plus a 2nd bathroom with shower, vanity and toilet.
• Double security parking for your cars.
• Storage room under the internal staircase.
• Internal access from the garage into both the rumpus room and the laundry.
• Low maintenance privacy fenced backyard with double and single gate access and room to park your caravan/boat or trailer.
• Security screens throughout.
• This property is situated close to both Thabeban and Walkervale Primary Schools, St Marys Catholic Primary School, Shalom Catholic Secondary College, Freshfields Shopping Centre, IWC Medical Centre, Service Stations and Sporting facilities which include Across the Waves Sports Club and Bundy Bowl and Leisure Centre.
There is also very easy access to the Ring Road taking you to Bargara Beach in one direction and Stocklands Shopping Centre in the other direction.
• The owners are committed to selling their property this weekend.
• Should you require any further information or would like to arrange a private inspection of this exclusively listed property please give the Exclusive listing Agent Vicki Hodges a call today on 0407962669.
At a Glance:
Large kitchen: Yes
Dining Area: Yes
Games/Rumpus Room: Yes (downstairs)
Side Access: Yes
Solar roof panels: Yes x 26
Car Accom: Yes x 2
Land Size: 770m2
Rates: $1,750 (approx) per 1/2 year.
The information provided is for use as an estimate only and potential purchasers should make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves of any matters.
About avenell heights
median house price351000
median house rent305
suburb rental yield4.5%
Source: Suburb Flyover Report Series, APM Pricefinder. PRD does not give any warranty in relation to the accuracy of the information contained in this report. If you intend to rely upon the information contained herein, you must take note that the Information, figures and projections have been provided by various sources and have not been verified by us. We have no belief one way or the other in relation to the accuracy of such information, figures and projections. PRD will not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from any statement, figure, calculation or any other information that you rely upon that is contained in the material. Prepared by PRD Research © All medians and volumes are calculated by PRD Research. Use with written permission only. All other responsibilities disclaimed.