Auction Location: The Arc, 45 Watt Street Newcastle and Live via Auction Now Website.
Capturing blue water views and promising a laidback lakeside lifestyle in the peaceful hamlet of Bonnells Bay, this 4-bedroom, 3-bathroom property showcases a distinctive and versatile layout with fresh modern finishes, multiple living options and superb outdoor entertaining. Set on a large 815sqm block with abundant off-street parking for vehicles and watercraft, you will be thrilled to have the beauty of Lake Macquarie just 300m from home.
Staged over two distinct levels, this property offers wide appeal as a spacious home for growing or multi-generational families, a home plus business, or perfect as Airbnb-style accommodation in the upper level with its own kitchen and separate entrance.
- Double storey family home on 815sqm parcel with lake views from upper level
- Main 2-bedroom residence on lower level with smartly renovated kitchen and bathroom and large entertaining deck with wood fire pizza oven
- 2-bedrooms upstairs can be self-contained with its own kitchen and bathroom
- Double carport plus extra parking
- Double garage with loft, 3 phase power door height is 2.7m x 3.55wide perfect for boat or workshop
- Rear yard access to garage with steam room and third bathroom
- An ideal home for dual living or as Airbnb accommodation
- Solar – panels - 16 on garage and 24 10x kilowatt; 2 x water tanks
- Australian blue gum timber flooring
- An array of fruit trees including lemon, tangelo and plum
- 3km from the Bay Shopping Centre and just 7km from the M1 Pacific Motorway.
- Just 2km from Bonnells Bay Public school, 4km from Morisset High
***Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
***All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
Council Rates: $1,754.37 approx per annum
Water Rates: $754.71 approx per annum
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide