OPEN HOMES ARE CONDUCTED OUT OF THE "EAST SIDE QUARTER DISPLAY" OFFICE ON THE GROUND FLOOR OF MULTI LEVEL CAR PARK AT PANTHERS.
A701 is a penthouse 2 bedroom apartment plus media room on the 7th floor. This apartment comes with ducted air-conditoning through the apartment and a unique skylight to the living room. Other features include:
- Mirror built-in robes to both bedrooms
- Ensuite bathroom to main bedroom
- centrally positioned kitchen, featuring a large breakfast bar with plenty of storage on offer.
- SMEG Appliances including dishwasher, microwave & clothes dryer
- 40mm Stone Benchtops
- Mirrored Splashbacks
- Under cabinet LED lighting in kitchen and bathroom
- Engineered Timber Flooring
- 100% Wool Blend Carpet to Bedrooms
- Floor to ceiling tiles in bathroom
- Concealed Toilet Cistern
- Frame less Glass Showers
- 9 feet ceilings with shadow lining and blind recess
- Floor to ceiling glass
- Large balcony
- Single underground car space with storage cage and intercom access to building.
Move into Penrith's best built apartments in a premium location by the end of the year, One Eastside is one you don't want to miss. luxury living. An all-encompassing lifestyle For lovers of river walks, café culture, door step amenity and world class design, ESQ marks a new milestone in this river city's inspiring journey.
Disclaimer: We have been furnished with the above information, however, PRDnationwide Penrith gives no guarantees, undertakings or warnings concerning the accuracy, completeness or up-to-date nature of the information provided. All interested parties are responsible for their own independent enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide