SOLD FOR AN OUTSTANDING PRICE!!! Thinking of selling? Call Corrinne Olsen on 0425 270 003 for a free market appraisal on your property... This original freestanding residence offers an exciting opportunity to acquire a generous house and land package in a sought-after Malabar neighbourhood. It makes a standout property that will spark the interest of renovators and builders as it sits on a large level block with a wide street frontage and is well-positioned within walking distance to the beach, beachside cafes and local shops. Entirely liveable right now, it holds plenty of future scope for a renovation or complete transformation that will maximise the ongoing rewards of this fantastic location.
* Set back from the road in leafy surrounds on a large level block
* Spacious interiors feature three well-proportioned bedrooms
* Lots of retained period details including high ornate ceilings
* A sizeable back garden with a private and sunlit level lawn
* Driveway access to a carport at the front
* Neat and tidy kitchen plus full bathroom and laundry
* Walk to local schools, Malabar amenities and city bus transport
Council: $524.93 per quarter
Water: $253.93 per quarter
Contact: Corrinne Olsen 0425 270 003
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide