This Mediterranean style, two-level townhouse is ideally positioned in a quiet and secure pocket in the heart of the vibrant Beaufort Street cafe strip! The earthy tones add to the warmth and charm inside and the complex is completely secure with remote intercom security gates and undercover allocated parking. Polished timber flooring, exposed timber rafters, open plan living/dining and air conditioning downstairs. Sitting in your own private courtyard and being surrounded by beautiful trees and greenery it's hard to believe how central you are. With high ceilings, terracotta tiles and timber floorboards throughout, this unique townhouse will not last long.
- Split level 1-bedroom townhouse
- High ceilings with exposed timber beams
- Limestone brick built
- Tiling throughout living areas
- Timber floorboards to bedroom
- Large kitchen with gas cooking
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Spacious downstairs living area
- Top floor bedroom & bathroom
- Secure underground car park
- New cook-top, oven and range hood
- Store room
- Washer, Dryer and refrigerator included.
- Secure intercom entry
- "Crimsafe" security doors
- NBN ready
- Public transport just on Beaufort Street
- Next door to The Queens Tavern
-Short walk to restaurants, cafe's & shops
-Short drive, or easy access public transport to ride into Northbridge, Mount Lawley & the CBD
This apartment is a beautiful gem with everything right at the doorstep. This will not be on the market long!
To arrange a viewing of this property, please select the "Book and Inspection" tab.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide