Looking to book an inspection? Select on inspections times and fill in your details at the bottom of this page. As soon as one is made, you'll be first to know.
Leave your car keys at home and save on petrol. Located within the sought after 'Metropolitan' future tenants can look forward to the great entertainment, retail and dining opportunities and also within walking distance of City offices, the Australian National University, Canberra Centre, Glebe Park and Commonwealth Park.
As a tenant you will have access to the Indoor lap pool and BBQ area as well as the indoor fully equipped gym, sauna and change rooms.
Enjoy all the City has to offer at your doorstep.
- 1 Bedroom with walk in robe
- 15 minute walk to Canberra Centre /Glebe Park/Crowne Plaza Hotel
- Walking distance to ANU
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Two BBQ courtyards
- Fully furnished & equipped
- Open plan Light-filled living and dining
- Fully equipped Gym, Indoor swimming pool
- Stunning well maintained complex
- Allocated undercover car space and storage cage
- Walking distance to Canberra Centre
- Close to Public transport
- Large balcony
- Lift access
Bond and Rent:
A bond equal to four weeks rent will be required before the commencement of the lease. Here at PRDnationwide, we accept rent weekly, fortnightly or monthly and our preferred payment method is direct debit.
When can I see the property?
Saturday exhibition times will be advertised by close of business each Wednesday. Should the open time not suit, please call our dedicated leasing department to arrange a personal inspection. Please note - if the property isn't advertised as 'Available Now' this means that the property is currently tenanted, making Saturday viewings all that we will have available until after this date.
Interested in applying for this property?
After you register or view the property, you'll receive a link from our leasing system snug.com/apply/prdcanberra
Whilst care has been taken in gathering details for properties for lease, we accept no responsibility for any inaccuracies herein. All applicants should rely on their own research to confirm any information provided
• A 12 month lease is the standard lease term - anything longer or shorter will be advertised or considered upon application.
• If the rent price has a range, EG: $350 - $400 per week, this means that the owner is willing to consider offers between the two price ranges.
• It is policy to either view the property, or have someone view the property on your behalf before your application can be accepted.
• Pets will be considered upon application only.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide