This beautiful one bedroom plus study loft style apartment is abundant in natural light and provides a warmth and generosity of space that is all about modern living and entertaining. Situated in the boutique suburb of Kingston, in leafy surrounds and within close proximity to Canberra CBD, this apartment is walking distance to Kingston and Manuka shops and public transport.
Tastefully finished with neutral tones this property features a light filled, open style downstairs living area with a stylish well-appointed kitchen flowing onto a spacious terrace balcony primed for entertaining. Upstairs you'll find a roomy master bedroom with ample storage, study and bathroom. This retreat is bathed in natural light with treetop and skyline views where you can enjoy your morning coffee or a good book.
The "Kingston Place" complex is the cutting edge of design and livability in the Inner South, with secure underground parking, lobby with intercom access and modern high-end finishes throughout. Surrounded by contemporary gardens, established trees and lawns, this apartment is moments away from boutique retail stores, award winning bars and gourmet restaurants.
This apartment is the smart choice for those seeking an Inner South address. Enjoy the lifestyle opportunities provided by nearby Manuka Oval and Manuka Pool, or spend your weekends walking and riding though the greenery of Telopea and Bowen Parks and along parliamentary quarter of Lake Burley Griffin, and visiting the Kingston Foreshore and Bus Depot Markets, or the nearby galleries, library, and other highlights of Canberra life.
Ideal for getting a foot into the market or an addition to a portfolio for investors, this spacious unit is in excellent condition throughout and inspections are highly recommended.
Contact Alexandra Rogers on 0457 586 260 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details. Currently tenanted at $510/week on a 12 months lease.
• As new apartment with modern design and quality finishes
• Spacious open plan one bedroom plus study apartment
• Master bedroom with built in robe
• Kitchen features granite bench tops, Miele induction cooktop, electric oven,
integrated microwave and dishwasher.
• Stylish bathroom with separate powder room downstairs
• Ducted heating and cooling
• European laundry with dryer
• Spacious balcony for easy relaxing or as additional living space for entertaining
• Secure building access including video intercom for tenants and guests
• Secure parking for one car with good size additional basement storage
• Entertainment, retail and dining opportunities within walking distance
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide