With its fabulous location placing Beaumont Street’s cosmopolitan cafes and shops and Hamilton Station all within footsteps of your front door, this comfortable brick and tile 2-bedroom villa guarantees a superb inner-city lifestyle.
It showcases brand new floor coverings, warm, neutral décor and a cherished northerly aspect filling its interiors with beautiful natural light. The practical single level floorplan features a spacious lounge room, dedicated dining and a heart of the home kitchen enhanced by a new electric stove, which all combine to emphasise low maintenance ease.
Whether it’s for living in or renting out, this villa is a great find.
- Under instructions from NSW Trustee & Guardian
- Street facing villa in boutique collection of just four homes
- Less than 100m from coffee, dining and shopping in Beaumont Street
- Two generously sized bedrooms with built-in robes and external shutters
- Air-conditioned open plan living with fresh, neutral décor and new carpet underfoot
- Dining area with new vinyl flooring and outdoor flow to rear courtyard
- Single auto garage offers the convenience of internal access
- Approximate return of $435 per week for investors
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide