Auction Location: Watt Street Commercial Centre.
With fresh, neutral décor, plantation shutters and new LED downlights throughout, this flawlessly presented freestanding townhouse is move-in ready with all of the area’s attractions on the doorstep. Set to the rear in a boutique complex of just three homes, it delivers 187sqm of indoor/outdoor living and entertaining space in absolute peace and privacy.
Immediately on entry, the spacious open plan interiors make this townhouse feel more like a small home. Living, dining and an island kitchen complete with induction cooktop and new dishwasher open via bi-fold doors to the alfresco courtyard where you can relax, entertain and enjoy all-day sunshine and the sea breeze. Also outdoors, fresh landscaping and new guttering and downpipes give this property a huge tick. Back inside, three airy bedrooms upstairs are supported by a family bathroom and master ensuite. Additional features include a laundry/powder room, internal access to a single garage and visitors parking space. It’s sure to delight small families, empty nesters and investors from the very first step through the front door.
This ultra-convenient location is just moments from all of the action. Stroll 600m to the beachfront for a swim or surf or dining options for breakfast, lunch and dinner or head 500m in the opposite direction to The Junction’s supermarkets, shops, restaurants and popular schools.
- House like proportions over two flawlessly presented levels
- Floating timber floors and fresh, neutral décor throughout
- Air-conditioned open living space extends to a private courtyard
- Island kitchen with Caesarstone benches, induction cooktop and new dishwasher
- Double bedrooms with walk/built-ins and ducted air-conditioning
- Family bathroom with bath, shower and separate w/c; master ensuite; laundry/wc
- Single garage with automatic door, drive-through and convenient internal access
- Fabulous lifestyle retreat or prime investment opportunity
- Stroll down the road for pre-work surfs or sunset beach walks
- 5-minute walk to The Junction’s eateries, shopping, schools and supermarket
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide