Nestled in the heart of the sought after suburb of Rutherford, in the ever popular street, Pumphouse Crescent, stands this instantly appealing, low maintenance four bedroom, two bathroom family home, that possesses everything the modern day buyer is looking for plus so much more. Spread across a stunning 566sqm parcel of land and being surrounding by other quality homes, in a very family friendly street, properties like 30 Pumphouse Crescent don't last long on the market. Rutherford is located just minutes to local shops, parks/playgrounds, both private/public schools and is a short drive to the New Maitland Hospital Site, the refurbished Stockland Greenhills Shhopping Centre.
Features of Pumphouse Crescent include:
• Brick & tile home built in 2008 with striking street appeal plus established/manicured grounds
• Spacious open plan living, dining & kitchen area bathed in natural light, with views of the backyard
• Modern kitchen with breakfast bar, ample storage, stainless steel appliances, 900mm gas cooktop & a dishwasher
• Formal lounge at the front of the home bathed in natural light & the perfect spot to watch a movie with the family
• King size master bedroom at the front of the home with a great size walk in robe & private ensuite
• Three great sized remaining bedrooms all with built in wardrobes with ample storage & ceiling fans
• Stunning main bathroom located close to all bedrooms with both a bathtub, shower & modern fixtures/fittings
• A light crisp colour palette, tiled floors, large sunlit windows with roller blinds & premium lighting throughout
• Split system air conditioning throughout the home providing all year round comfort for heating/cooling
• Glass sliding doors open seamlessly onto your undercover entertainers alfresco area perfect for entertaining all year round
• Double lock up garage attached to the home with internal access to the home for all your storage needs
• Fully fenced backyard with ample room for the kids & pets to play
A home like 30 Pumphouse Crescent, will not last long on the market, call for your inspection today!
Whilst all care has been taken preparing this advertisement and the information contained herein has been obtained from sources, we believe to be reliable, PRDnationwide Hunter Valley does not warrant, represent or guarantee the accuracy, adequacy, or completeness of the information. PRDnationwide Hunter Valley accepts no liability for any loss or damage (whether caused by negligence or not) resulting from reliance on this information, and potential purchasers should make their own investigations before purchasing.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide