Smart Living Lot - Registered Land!
A "smart living" land in the vibrant New Breeze estate of Bardia? Well here is your chance to secure a "smart living" block and enjoy the potential of a dual rental income producing property!
Better yet, this land is ALREADY REGISTERED to you can start building straight away!
Look no further than this flat lot, only 600m away from Edmondson Park train station to build your dream home or investment. The lot has dual lane access giving you a potential granny flat option, on top of your garage.
The block is situated on Macdonald Rd, which links directly to both Edmondson Park train station & town centre which will feature over 160 retailers, cinema, bowling alley, restaurants and much more.
You will be surrounded by other quality new homes and be part of a vibrant new community.
Property & Estate Features:
- 240 sqm lot
- 8m frontage with zero lot line
- Rear lane access giving you potential granny flat
- Only Registered and ready to start building on
- 600m walk to Edmondson Park train station & Town Centre
- Edmondson Park Town Centre will have 160 retailers, cinemas, bowling alley, restaurants
- Existing bus services just minute?s walk from the lot location
- A few mins drive to the Crossroads Mega Centre
- Easy access to the M7, M5 & Hume Highway
- Services: Electricity, Sewer, Water, Gas, NBN
- Potential of $850 per week rent for house + studio apartment packages!
For more information or to arrange an inspection of the lot, please contact Tanvir Abir on 0490044105.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Download the report now