PRDnationwide Ingleburn is proud to present this idyllic family home situated on New breeze Estate in Bardia. The contemporary open plan layout is ideal for entertaining with living space flowing seamlessly out onto an entertaining alfresco. Set opposite water reserved. This quality crafted home is within proximity of New Ed Park Shopping centre which construction started already. Bardia Public school are in the walking distance. This beautiful home also includes the skylight option.
-BASIX assessment to State Government requirements
-2.6m ceiling height
-Ceramic floor tiles to all wet areas
-NBN provision throughout house including Powder supply Unit,
-Glass splash back
-Deadlocks to all external doors
-Keyed window locks to all windows & sliding doors
-Ducted Air Conditioning
-Down lights to Living Areas
-20mm Stone to Bathroom vanities
- Immaculately presented interiors capture a beautiful verdant parkland & water reserved in front of this beautiful home.
-Caesar Stone kitchen well equipped with a stainless gas cook top included
• Master bedroom complete with walk-in wardrobe and en-suite bathroom
• Generous bedrooms with built-ins, full bathroom offers separate bath and shower
• Ducted air conditioning, outdoor alfresco area also included to keep the family entertained
• Double lock-up garage with internal access to residence
• Vibrant community minded area close to playing fields, Edmondson Park train station, school and public transport
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Download the report now