Located in a popular sought after area and offers quality resort' style living. This stunning home is set on a superb 732m2 block (approx) nestled in a quiet street boasting 3 bedrooms plus a home office/study or multi-purpose room.
Enjoy an exceptional lifestyle address where convenience is key and everything you need is within minutes of your door.
• Eagle Vale Drive - less than 2 minute walk
• Sturgess Reserve - around 1 minutes drive
• Eagle Vale High School - around 1 minutes drive
• Eschol Park Football Club - around 5 minutes drive
• Young Reserve - around 1 minutes walk
• Eagle Vale Market Place - around 6 minutes drive
• Eagle Vale Center - around 4 minutes drive
• Eagle Farm Reserve - around 4 minutes drive
• Mary Immaculate Catholic Parish Primary School - around 3 minutes drive
Wander around its charming neighbourhood, discovering the antique and all amenities Campbelltown has to offer.
INSIDE and OUTSIDE:
This property enjoys an exceptional lifestyle address where convenience is key and everything you need is within minutes of your door.
+ 3 spacious bedrooms with built-ins
+ Home office/study or multi-purpose room
+ Spacious open plan lounge & dining
+ Tidy kitchen
+ Renovated quality tiled bathroom
+ Secured undercover garage with room for three additional cars in the driveway
+ Large under covered pergola and BBQ area overlooking the sparkling in-ground pool ideal for the entertainers
It offers large side access and plenty of space for the addition of a granny flat (S.T.C.A) and can be a perfect investment.
All reasonable offers will be Considered!
Amit: 0420 364 143 and Reza: 0468 472 232
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide