Double storey home set opposite planned water reserve and easy access to school, train station, the new ED SQUARE shopping centre,public transport and major roads such as the M5 & M7 Motorway!
PRDnationwide Ingleburn is proud to present this gorgeous family home situated on New breeze Estate in Bardia. The contemporary open plan layout is ideal for entertaining with living space flowing seamlessly out onto an entertaining alfresco. This quality crafted home is within proximity of New Ed square Shopping centre which construction started already. Bardia Public school are in the walking distance and only 10 minutes walk to Edmondson Park train station.
- BASIX assessment to State Government requirements
- 2.6m ceiling height on Ground floor
- Upgraded floor tiles to all wet areas
- NBN provision throughout house including Powder supply Unit,
- Glass splash back
- Video Intercom
- Ducted Air Conditioning
- Down lights to Living Areas
- 20mm Stone to Bathroom vanities
- Stainless gas cook top included
- Master bedroom complete with walk-in wardrobe and en-suite bathroom
- Generous bedrooms with built-ins, full bathroom offers separate bath and shower
- Ducted air conditioning, outdoor alfresco area also included to keep the family
- Lock-up garage with internal access to residence
We love to answer your all the questions, Please feel free to contact Reza Karim 0468 472 232 or Syed ifte Amin on 0422 368 577
All plans and images are used for illustrative purpose only. All designs and finishes are subject to council and developer approvals. Please refer to builders tender and land contract for any specification, dimensions, finishes and inclusions.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide