This well-proportioned 375m2 block of land boasting a generous 12.50m frontage.The possibilities are endless when choosing the right home to build.This is a brilliant opportunity to create your own slice of heaven. Located in the sought after suburb of Emerald Hills within walking distance to the new MacDonald's, Woolworths and shopping centre.This opportunity is ideal for all lifestyles.
With Emerald Hills predicted to experience an abundance of infrastructure and growth in the near future.This blank canvas makes for a great investment or living.
- 375m2 block
- 12.50m frontage and Rear
- 30m depth
- Ready to build
- Full rectangular size
- Fantastic Location, Facing Blue Mountains Range
- 2 Minutes walk to Emerald Hills shopping centre
- 3 Minutes access to Camden Valley Way
- 6.3km to Narellan Town Centre
- 5.5km to M5 and M7
- Located corner of Camden Valley Way and Raby Road, Leppington
- Only 5 km away from Leppington train station
- Great quiet neighbourhood
For more information please call Reza karim 0468 472 232 and Syed Amin 0422 368 577
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide