This is a fantastic opportunity to secure a great home located within close proximity to Edmondson Park Train Station, Bardia Public School and ED square shopping centre (opening 2020 with 90 retailer). This house is built by Allam HOMES which boasts lots of natural light along with quality inclusions. Positioned within a short distance to the village square shopping centre, new Preston Woolworths, ALDI, McDonald, Seven Eleven and only five minutes' drive to M5 & M7 motorways.
This property would make an ideal family home or investment. Features:
• Three spacious living area for family entertainment.
• Modern open plan kitchen and separate dining area.
• Walk in kitchen pantry.
• Ducted air condition
* Video intercom
* Security Alarm system
• Two large size bathroom and a powder room downstairs.
• Master bed with luxury ensuite & walk in robe
* Three spacious bedrooms with built in robe.
• Huge Entrance along with high ceiling in both levels.
• Potential to build a granny flat (STCA) along with huge side access.
• Large size fully tiled Alfresco.
• Plenty of space at backyard to build a swimming pool.
• Modern low maintenance landscaping.
PRD nationwide, Ingleburn believes that all information contained herein be true and correct to the best of our ability and in no way misleading, however all interested parties are advised to carry out their own enquiries and relevant searches. If you have any question please feel free to contact us:
Syed Amin 0422 368 577
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide