With our local population increasing week to week demand is outweighing supply and what
better way to invest then bricks and mortar. This convenient location is always in high
demand because its proximity to amenities including public transport, access to Brisbane,
choice of schools and shops.
This property is well appointed and includes the following features;
• 4 bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
• Ensuite to master bedroom
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning and ceiling fans
• Security screens and doors
• Fully tiled living areas - easy to maintain
• Internal entry from double remote garage
• Outdoor entertaining under main roof
• Fully fenced
• Current rental return $330 per week
• Current lease end: 27-01-2021
This is the ideal property to add to your portfolio with immediate income. The area is continually developing with residential and infrastructure projects, now is the time to buy!
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide