Positioned in a sort after Eastern Heights location, this solid 3 bedroom post-war home will ideally suit 1st home buyers, small families or investors alike. The residence has had a raft of modern upgrades over the years including the big ticket items of the kitchen and bathroom taking those expenses out of the picture for years to come. The expansive covered rear timber deck offers a fabulous setting to rest or play, overseeing the landscaped backyard.
- 3 large bedrooms - with built-ins main air conditioned
- Eat-in kitchen with breakfast bar
- Butlers pantry with laundry
- A/c living area with polished floors
- Stylish modern bathroom with bath & shower
- Fans throughout the home
- Modern neutral tones throughout
- Huge covered rear deck overlooking landscaped yard
- Double lock-up garage
- Remote access gate to backyard
- Security screens on doors
- Covered front veranda
- Fully fenced yard 764m2
Centrally located within minutes to the Ipswich CBD, Queens Park, hospital and multiple major access roads, parks, trains, buses, Schools including Girl Grammar and Central state school to mention a few.
This home makes perfect sense to secure your future today!
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide