Jackson Street is known as one of Ipswich's finest locations and is steeped in local history. On the CBD fringe, perched on an elevated 911m2 block you will secure valuable land with a custom built home offered for sale for the very first time. They don't build them like this anymore. The fussy owners opted for enormous foundations and plenty of concrete which not only makes this property a home that will outlast you, but also an extremely quiet home and very cool during our warmer seasons.
You will see in the floor plan that a considerable amount of time was spent on planning the ultimate layout, presenting you with a unique design perfect for families with young or older children; there's provisions for an older family member also. The entire main living and social areas of the home can be sectioned off from the bedroom wing of the home, providing privacy and whisper quiet for anyone sleeping.
Externally is just as impressive boasting and relaxing front porch overlooking the established gardens. A 13m long North facing covered outdoor living area, another private outdoor meals area with external Plantation Blinds and an impressive 3 bay powered shed. The storage options here are endless!
Lets look at some key features:
• Intimate formal lounge and dining room with brick fire place
• Zoned ducted air-conditioning
• Enormous meals and family rooms - Open plan design
• An inviting extra large kitchen with walk in pantry, gas cook top, ample bench space & provision for large double door fridge/freezers
• Luxurious front entry separating both wings on the home
• Today's plan shows 3 bedrooms, however can be easily converted back to 4 bedrooms if required.
• The master bedroom is truly Grand and has a luxury resort style feel
• Master bedroom boasts a spacious walk in wardrobe and double vanity ensuite
• Master bedroom also opens out to a private outdoor living area
• Built-in wardrobes, linen closets, double sink laundry with more storage
• Extra wide double remote garage PLUS a 3 bay powered shed
• Huge covered and insulated outdoor living areas
• Fully secure with triple lock security doors and window screens
• Walk to Limestone Park. Minutes from Ipswich CBD, cafes, restaurants, Queens Park, University and schools.
• Available now in time for your family Christmas party!
This proud property will appeal to a broad range of buyers and has been competitively priced to meet the market. Just when you thought you would have to sacrifice one for the other, this home of grandeur brings you both quality and quantity in the location you've always loved. Inspections won't disappoint.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide