Positioned with a perfect north east aspect in the tranquil leafy streetscape suburb of Woodend, this large private family home offers a relaxed and irreplaceable lifestyle within one of Ipswich's most desirable locations. Beyond the established hedges, you will find a truly iconic family residence that has a grand sense of space, classic charm and functionality which can only be found amongst the most remarkable homes in Brisbane - But much less expensive to own!
• 4254sqm block with absolute privacy, cool breezes and serenity.
• Multiple living areas with grand formal settings, to open plan relaxation and entertaining.
• Architecturally designed with a clever breeze way & abundant louvered windows for light and air flow.
• Mammoth basement car parking with work shop and massive storage.
• Walking distance to 3 Private schools, rail and CBD.
• The large deck enjoy tree tops views your friends will envy.
• First time offered for sale
• An impervious design with a clever mix of heritage styling and industrious construction materials
Many years of planning and consultation with designers, engineers and architects went into designing the best home on one of the best inner city acreage blocks and served this family well. The opportunity is yours to settle here now.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide