A sense of tranquillity and an overall calmness is achieved at this acclaimed Woodend river front property. An extensive use of glass throughout the home ensures the spectacular views are on show day and night. The architects perfectly positioned and created this unique design to capture the refreshing cool breezes with abundant louvered windows and a picturesque breeze way separating the living zones from the sleeping quarters.
At mid and low tides the river cascades over rocks setting a spectacular backdrop whilst entertaining friends and family from the terrace.
Privacy and security was paramount in the design phase. There is no need for curtains or blinds and the doors and windows are secured with Crimsafe and toughened safety glass doors. The ample use of glass and North East aspect allows in brilliant natural light throughout the entire home.
What a location! 3 Private schools all within walking distance from home. Your favourite cafes and restaurants are either a walk or minute's drive away. Even though you are ideally located to town and schools, here life feels like you are on a permanent luxury holiday. The sound of the wind through the trees and the water flowing over the rocks has to be the most relaxing back ground music one could wish for and it can be all yours.
An impervious design and engineering wonder like nothing you are ever likely to see anywhere else. A clever mix of heritage styling with industrious applications of concrete, steel and timber.
Let's talk features;
• The 4252m2 allotment has multiple uses for the next owner and a 54 metre river frontage
• A welcoming front entrance with 10 foot ceilings & an inviting atmosphere
• You can also access the home through the enormous basement car park (room for multiple vehicles inside & out)
• The impressive formal living area is Grand in size, appearance and manner. It is an ideal area to dine and entertain guests and also show off your captivating views.
• The clever breezeway and extensive use of louvered windows allow astonishing air flow making the home comfortably cool in summer and in winter the sun warms the glass. This extra attention to detail sets this home apart from anything else.
• The storage on offer is amazing! The amount of indoor and outdoor storage facilities, plus the basement car park & workshop is incredible. There is even a home safe built into the concrete walls for your most valuable treasures.
• Filled with creative energy the kitchen is both practical and interesting by design. It works well for big families and sets the scene for stylish entertaining. The photos do not show all of the hidden cupboards. Mains gas services the cook tops and the large bench top faces the action for ultimate hosting and catering.
• This open plan area brings the stunning outside in by opening the 5.6m wide Bi-Fold doors. The kitchen, huge family room and terrace become one massive living area, taking in the views from every angle.
• All the bedrooms are generous in size and boasts tall wardrobes with hanging and shelving space.
• The master state room is breathtaking and boasts an enormous His & Hers walk-in wardrobe - designed by interior decorators & the architect. You enjoy uninterrupted views over your landscaped block and I can assure, you will want to spend a lot of time in bed here!
• Construction: coloured split block, colourbond, steel beams & supports and the upper level sits firmly on a massive, solid concrete slab. Strategically designed for strength, durability, quietness, low maintenance and any extreme weather events mother nature can throw at you.
• Need water? You have an untapped supply of water at your disposable for your entire property and gardens from the tidal river.
This masterpiece was the culmination of years planning, leaving nothing to want. You may see yourself using the expanse of landscaped land to add additions, or you may just decide to unpack and tell everyone you've found my paradise, I'm now retired. One thing is for sure when you experience the unsurpassed beauty and scale of this property, you will fall in love and sign the paperwork. Inspections are by appointment
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide