Tightly held Caithness Street showcases some of the best restored character homes in the region. This property is so special because it's one of the last big Colonials yet to be restored. With a huge 1174 sqm block to play with and the bones of a charming 1900's Colonial; the possibilities are only limited to your imagination.
This is it;
- Huge 3 bedroom colonial ripe for renovation
- ICC Approved Plans to relocate & renovate on the block
- 1174sqm in iconic heritage Street
- Highly valuable land & location for capital growth
- If sub-division is more your style talk with ICC
- The sleep-out highlights potential for ensuite and WIR
- Large lounge room & large family room screaming for a deck!
- Walk to rail and amenities
- Quiet neighbourhood easily accessible to everything
- 5 schools all within 2klm from home
- Hill top location - flood free
Totally raw and transparent - what you see is what you are buying. There are extensive possibilities to explore with a small window of time to waste.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide