If you are looking for a well maintained rural property to keep a few horses and some cows, then this could be the perfect place for you. The neat & tidy 3 bedroom brick residence features:
* A full-length fully enclosed verandah/sunroom at front & full-length covered verandah at rear
* Open-plan air-conditioned family area consisting of lounge room, dining room and kitchen
* Kitchen has an electric stove with range hood, dishwasher and pantry
* Main bedroom has a glass sliding door opening onto sunroom and has an ensuite and walk-in robe
* The second bedroom has built-in robe and ceiling fan and is serviced by two-way bathroom
* The family bathroom has a bathtub, separate shower and separate toilet.
The stone edged driveway directs you through the house yard that has numerous flowering plants through to the large drive-through steel shed. The entire 26 easy care acres are easily accessible and well watered by 2 springs in the gully, a bore and 3x5000 gallon water tanks. This property is located approximately 22km from Kyogle.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Download the report now