An ideal first home or attractive investment with broad tenant appeal, this over-sized one bedroom 1st floor security apartment is in tidy near-original condition with room to renovate for lifestyle and reward. Set in a quiet tree-lined street just a few minutes walk to cosmopolitan eateries, light rail, City buses and UNSW, this boutique walk-up block is a short stroll to Randwick village shopping, major hospitals and the Spot's vibrant café culture and iconic cinema. Step up to space and style potential in this convenient location.
* Living/dining opens to wide covered balcony
* Separate original gas kitchen with breakfast bar
* King-sized bedroom with mirrored built-ins
* Bathroom with bath & separate shower, internal laundry
* Room for full renovation of kitchen & bathroom
* Well-maintained security block of 15, two per floor
* Rear lane access to lock-up garage, visitor parking
* 7 mins drive to Coogee Beach & clifftop walks
* High demand location, close to UNSW & hospitals
* Ideal entry to Eastern Suburbs or smart investment
Strata: $658.00 per quarter
Council: $386.45 per quarter
Water: $151.89 per quarter
View: Saturday 11.00-11.30am (commencing 12.6.21)
Contact: Veronica Perez 0411 871 225
Tina Carroll 0412 875 496
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide