Valentine’s recipes that go the extra mile
Sure, going out for dinner on Valentine’s Day is a classic, but staying in with a home cooked meal can be just, if not more, special! Whether you’re looking to flex your culinary prowess to impress that special someone, or you’re just looking to treat yourself this Valentine’s Day, these recipes are sure to dazzle!
- Baci di fichi (figs dipped in chocolate and hazelnuts)
- White chocolate and rosewater truffles
- Choc-mint pancakes with chocolate sauce
- French toast with yoghurt sorbet
- Cardamom panna cotta with rosewater syrup and pistachio praline
- Quince, ham & blue cheese pintxos
- Coconut-crumbed prawns with lime aioli
- Grilled ricotta bruschetta with sweet and sour tomatoes
- Smashed chat potatoes with garlic & herb cheese and prosciutto
- Buffalo mozzarella with figs, prosciutto and honey
Sell, Rent & Lease Smarter with your local property experts at PRD. Phone 02 6624 7700 (Lismore) / 02 6632 3380 (Kyogle) or email us!